Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Bookmarks- COLORS AND NUMBERS 1 & 2 **** REMOVED*****    

Bookmarks- COLORS AND NUMBERS 1 & 2 **** REMOVED*****

xochitsin
Mexico

Hi dear elsnert,

I know I �m not the first nor the last that can feel that way about removed works... I guess that is normal as human beings to feel and to express what we think.

Maybe I have to take some vacations from the site... U know at the beginning I was kinda "obsessed" and I wanted to download everyday and I tried to do it even late at nite.... But lucky me!!  I took 3 long  weeks of vacations to travel a little in my country.  That was the solution!!. Now If I have the time I down and upload... So, maybe it �s time to take once more a break  Wink... and... also read and read and read the rules... hehehe

Hugs,

Xoch  

5 Jun 2011     

elsnert
Russian Federation

Fully agree with you, dear Xoch!!! I noticed that some members do this from time to time. So, have a good rest. Me too!!! Good luck!
Hugs, Tanya.

5 Jun 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@Xoch
Because you uploaded both identical wss at the same time, it was not possible to report it as a copy, but according to rules, it had to be reported. So the member who reported it chose another (nearest) possibility. Nobody wanted to hurt you, we just have to obey the rules.

Hope this explanation makes it clear.

5 Jun 2011     

foreign
Slovenia

Dear Xoch,

didn �t you get the two messages because TWO of your worksheets have been reported? I think it says in your message that the moderators reported colours&numbers AND pronouns.

5 Jun 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Dear foreign,

I don �t really want to discuss this anymore.

I see that both are for different works... just as I said to Misa that it �s kind of "sarcasm".... anyway  all is clear now, even when I believe that moderators or people that report should have removed my BOOKMARKS about PRONOUNS before and not now.... I know rules are the rules... so people that reports have to put more attention to do it at the right moment and avoid WE distracted and humble teachers that read the rules only from time to time and not each single time we upload.... put more attention.

My apologies for expressing what I think... and don �t worry this will be the last time.
I don �t really like to discuss in forums. We all are different and have different culture and ways of seeing things... so if we continue and continue with the same thing at the end all will be a mess... so have a nice day and enjoy (as I do) the great job of our international colleagues.

hugs

Xoch

5 Jun 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

just the last word... I haven �t realized but It means that the person that reported had a huge and  bad intention to check all my works only to have the pleasure to report...  Unhappy

5 Jun 2011     

< Previous   1    2