Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > DO YOU WANT MORE MYSTERIES?    

DO YOU WANT MORE MYSTERIES?

ALI ALI
Egypt

DO YOU WANT MORE MYSTERIES?

HELLO EVERYONE,
I already sent about four w/ss dealing with past simple and solving mysteries at the same time. when i used these w/s my students were really interested, I made more,but i wonder if you would like me to upload the rest of the series or it would be boring for you?
thanks for your reply in advance. have a nice dayWink

5 Jun 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Ali ali,

isn �t this kind of advertisement? If I was you I would just upload it and wait. If people are interested, they �ll download it. Sorry, but such a post surprises me from a moderator.Disapprove

5 Jun 2011     

ALI ALI
Egypt

I never meant to advertise!
when we upload our wss they are already seen by everyone so why do I need to advertise?! I really wanted to know people �s opinion!

5 Jun 2011     

scampi
Spain

I don �t think that any worksheet information could be boring.  Upload away!!!!

5 Jun 2011     

elsnert
Russian Federation

I like your wss, they make students think. You �re welcome!!!

5 Jun 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I love your mysteries worksheets and I would like to see more of them. By the way, I don �t think that asking if some or our work is interesting could be considered advertising. I wanted to ask myself some times the same question, but I was right not to do it, because there is always somebody who has to say something not so nice.

5 Jun 2011     

a isabel
Portugal

Dear Ali Ali,

Please forget/forgive some less adequate replies and go ahead. I �m sure there will always be people who will appreciate  your useful resources.
Hugs

5 Jun 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

hi,
sometimes I think some of my wss could be unnecessary or easy for some teachers/sts but there are always people who may need them. so go on uploading I �m sure there will be teachers who will need/use them.
Have a great Sunday :)

Nebihan

5 Jun 2011     

Novita79
Indonesia

I am interested!

5 Jun 2011     

Lidia B.
Germany

Me too! My students like them!

5 Jun 2011     

dareka1
Japan

It looks like advertising to me. If no one liked the worksheets, they wouldn �t download them but it looks like the reverse is true, ergo people will want more worksheets without you having to ask.

If 570,000 users asked the same question in the same fashion, we might have a problem, hence most people don �t do it.

5 Jun 2011     

1    2    Next >