Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help for a school projects competition    

I need your help for a school projects competition

Catalina Sorina
Romania

I need your help for a school projects competition

Hello, everyone!

I �ll try to be as short and clear as possible.

These days there is a national competition for school projects in my country. The competition is called "Andrew �s School" (Scoala lui Andrei, in Romanian), and it is aimed to help several schools solve an environmental or cultural problem which affects them. There are 203 uploaded projects until now.

As a teacher, I have chosen a team of students, and we have written the project. The projects are uploaded on a platform, where they can be voted. I uploaded it yesterday, so the time is very short!
    11 projects will be chosen winners, and they will receive the 5,000 euro  funding to solve their problem, and the students from these teams will go to a free summer-camp in the mountains.

The voting goes until the 9th of June included, and it represents 30% of the final mark the project will get. The other 70% are the marks given by the judges.

Our project is called "Childhood - the spring of creation". Last year we began a series of practical and artistic workshops for our students as a Saturday free time activity, and we want to go on with them, but in a better way. Basically, the kids learnt how to paint on glass and on wood, how to make Christmas wreaths and decorations, how to dance and act a traditional Romanian play for Christmas. The studets brought all the materials we needed for those activities, so we want to have a chance in this project competition to win, and to provide them with all they need for the next year �s workshops.

The web-page of the competition is all in Romanian, so I �ll tell you what you have to do in order to vote.
1. This is the link of my project: http://scoala.taraluiandrei.ro/proiect/copilaria---izvorul-creatiei/  - "copilaria - izvorul creatiei" means "Childhood - the spring of creation".
2. You have to write your e-mail address in the rectangle field, and then click on "voteaza" (vote):
3. It will take you to a page telling you that, for the vote to be valid, you have to go back to your e-mail and in the Inbox you will get an e-mail from "Scoala lui Andrei" ("Andrew �s school"). Open the e-mail and you will find, by the middle of it, the following text:

Voteaza proiectul "Copilaria - izvorul creatiei"! (= Vote the project "Childhood...")
Pentru a vota apasa pe link-ul de mai jos: (=In order to vote, click on the link) 
http://scoala.taraluiandrei.ro/voteaza/f5de13fb83d3f376fa3f331af289763a/.

4. Please, click on this link from the e-mail, in order to vote our project. The click will open a page telling you that your vote has just registered in the project �s account.

If you want, you can also see several pictures with us.

Thank you very much for your help!
Take care,
Catalina

7 Jun 2011      

ELOJOLIE274
France

very nice project! i �ve voted for you ;) best of luck!

7 Jun 2011     

Zora
Canada

Voted Smile Good luck to you and your group. 

7 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Catalina. I �ve been trying to vote but there is no indication (voteaza sign) after my email so i don �t know how to send my address. Ed

7 Jun 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I �ve just voted for you!!!Great job you �ve done!!!!Congratulations!!!!

7 Jun 2011     

AHHA
Belarus

VotedSmile

7 Jun 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ed

never mind, hehehe, I voted for you, too.
I tried with an email, but didn �t get any answer, so I tried with another and managed; a few minutes later I got the link for the first mail and  hrdjmmmm , I couldn �t help  Ying Yang

Good luck, my dear

Linda

7 Jun 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

I �ve already voted!Break  a leg!! Hugs!

7 Jun 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Wish you all the bestSmile! Just voted

8 Jun 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

eu si cu prietenele mele am votat. noroc si succese in proiect!
2 of my friends and me have just voted . good luck in your project!
i really miss my native palces

8 Jun 2011     

plemos
Portugal

DONE!!!
I wish you and your students the best of lucks.
Keep us posted, pleaseEmbarrassed

8 Jun 2011