Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Advice about reported worksheets    

Advice about reported worksheets

s.lefevre
Brazil

Advice about reported worksheets

Dear moderators.
Every day there are lots of advice for members whose worksheets have been reported. The thing is, members who are not moderators, can �t see these comments. So, if you want to give them some advice about how to improve their worksheets, you should send a PM.

8 Jun 2011      

tulpen25
Netherlands

The members are told why their worksheets are removed though. Surely that �s enough help? The mods most likely don �t have time to PM people to tell them how to improve worksheets.

8 Jun 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Tulpen,
Being told why your printable was reported and being given a suggestion or an advice are two different things.

8 Jun 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

I second lefevre and manonski, I have received a number of PMs from members with removed printables asking what they should edit to be able to upload it again...

So there is a considerable number of members who are not sure what was wrong with their contribution and what to edit...
Especially when the printable was removed as a copy from a book/website and the source was incorrect/missing or the contribution was not considered ESL/EFL resource...
There have been a few printables removed by mistake too, IMHO...

8 Jun 2011     

tulpen25
Netherlands

Manonski, I am fully aware that they �re two different things but I guess if a lot of worksheets were removed because people took the work from another website or book, then they don �t need advice on how to improve a worksheet. They just shouldn �t have stolen the work in the first place.

And the point I was making was that mods are busy. Do they have time to contact every individual person who has a worksheet that �s removed to tell them how to improve their work? If someone wants to do that, there �s a forum where they can ask.

9 Jun 2011     

Yellowismyfavoritecolor
Philippines

Good day!

I am a new member and I �ve provided 4 worksheets so far..apparently one of my worksheet has been reported. May I just clarify some of the rules? As I remember the elephant that I used was a free coloring pages then I drew my own rectangle tracers. Should the website be included even though it was stated that it �s a free picture? Thanks and I am hoping for clarifications..

5 Jul 2011