Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I got it.....    

I got it.....

procei
Brazil

I got it.....

Hello...Today I want to share great news....I live in Rond�nia, in the north of Brazil...it�s difficult to take regular teachers trainning courses as I am far from the city that provides it. So I am conect by internet and to improve my English I use to read a lot and chat... When I was introduced to esl printable I became so happy... I have a friend that speaks English fluently so I tried to introduce to esl, but she is a busy person... She started worked at the same school as me and I told her that she must be a esl printable to learn about how to teach English well and be connect to the world... Today she is so happy because one of her ws had 90 download, and she is happier because people all around the world got her project...and she said to me that it is dificult to her husband understand how it is important for us teachers. It means that we did the right thing...I am not alone here...besides of you (esl friends) I have my friend near me! 

9 Jun 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

Thumbs Up

9 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Parab�ns!!!

9 Jun 2011