Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help! I can´t manage to make online exercises!    

Help! I can´t manage to make online exercises!

Cheers
France

Help! I can´t manage to make online exercises!

Hello,
I�ve been trying to make online exercises, but something goes wrong: every time I try to insert interactive elements (like a text box, or a multiple choice), I have the same message:  �Error inserting object in current location�... :(
Can anyone help me, pleaaase? I don�t know if that�s useful, but I have an eMac and I use Firefox; maybe this has something to do with it?
Thanks,
Dominique

25 Sep 2008      

jujuka
Hungary

Hi Dominique,
The online interactive elements do not work with Firefox or Opera. Try Explorer and everything will be OK.
I look forward to seeing your online work.
CU, Judit

25 Sep 2008     

Cheers
France

Hello Judit, and thanks for answering!
I tried the solution you suggested (and this was a great effort for me, being a Mac user, I hate IE, almost as much as M.Office... which I use for this site only!). And after downloading and installing it, well... still doesn�t work! the error message says my web browser is not Rich Text Enabled, and that I am using the standard box area - which basically means I can�t use any interactive elements...
So I�m sorry, but I won�t be able to post anything interactive here as long as I have no Mac-friendly alternative - look forward to being given one, though!
thanks again for your help,
Dominique

25 Sep 2008