Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > It īs not fair at all    

It īs not fair at all

elderberrywine
Germany

Mehlika, you are very new here.
Let me tell you that this site has existed for ages and people have fought and keep fighting over its rules. They are constantly being improved. Dozens of members make sure daily that itthe site tays "clean" and fight plagiarism.
It īs a very complex and difficult thing.

Many people are making great efforts and spending a lot of time on improving the site and discussing necessary mesures. A lot of this goes on behind the scenes.

How about standing by and just watching what goes on for a while before you keep trying to prove people did wrong or things go wrong? There is a lot to learn and observe ... 

15 Jun 2011     

Germanic
Portugal

After working hard I have been bullied by other teachers thinking that my contributions are stolen. I am here known by the name og Germanic and my real name is RIzwan Farooqi. I dodn īt see any problem why can īt put a copyright sign myself with my real name. they keep reporting it stolen and administration keep removing worksheets off the website.

It īs humiliating and insulting that I am getting threats that if keep going against the rules. Do I have to change my identity and take on my account ID as my first name per deed poll or is there any other way to solve this problem.

Germanic + honest + stressed + bullied + insulted = Rizwan Farooqi

15 Nov 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Catastrophic thoughts!!! Ouch Germanic, you īve got a great sense of humor. I īm so happy that people still have it. I īm with you!!! Don īt give up. Don īt let them get between you and life! Big smile 
MapleLeaf + realistic + not anxious + suppotive + strategic = it īs all really doesn īt matter.
Hug

16 Nov 2011     

< Previous   1    2