Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > PDF Worksheet - BBC news    

PDF Worksheet - BBC news

Zdenda
Czech Republic

PDF Worksheet - BBC news

Here is the news from BBC from 4 o�clock today. There is a worksheet and all the videos. Moreover there are two interactive activities to practise the new vocabulary.

Yesterday I published the Komeen story 4. It is a short (about 3 min) video for teenagers and there are explanations and activities about present perfect and past simple tenses.

Enjoy and let me know how you like them.
Zdenda

14 Jun 2011      

karagozian
France

They are excellent !!!!

Can they be shared ????

I �ve been learning so much over the last years with these "high techonological" possiblities.  It �s been so hard for me to understand how this all works, and am still struggling to keep up. I �m still amazed, there is something new everyday and it makes language learning (and other as well) much more attractive !!

14 Jun 2011     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Yes, they can be shared, though I am not sure whether the older ones are good for anything.

14 Jun 2011     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Yes, they can be shared, though I am not sure whether the older ones are good for anything.

14 Jun 2011