Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > caption of the day - And today´s winner is....Hrym with the caption : " I swear!!! I thought it was milk! hics! Congratulations to all of you who wrote such funny and imaginative sentences. Hurray for this site!l    

caption of the day - And today´s winner is....Hrym with the caption : " I swear!!! I thought it was milk! hics! Congratulations to all of you who wrote such funny and imaginative sentences. Hurray for this site!l

tancredo
Portugal

caption of the day - And today´s winner is....Hrym with the caption : " I swear!!! I thought it was milk! hics! Congratulations to all of you who wrote such funny and imaginative sentences. Hurray for this site!l

16 Jun 2011      

Hrym
Spain

I SWEAR!!! i thought it was milk, hics!!!

16 Jun 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Cat: Hic! meooooooooow, maybe if I try real hard to keep my eyes open, staring straight ahead, they won �t know I �M SEEING DOUBLE!!!! Hic! Aw, that wine was good!!!!

16 Jun 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

I �m telling you I �m not a whiny cat.

16 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

Look at these bums, they think they know a good red wine.

16 Jun 2011     

sp.watson
Thailand

... Hell everybody, my name �s Felix and I am an alcoholic .. (Hic!)

16 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

Enough with the caption photos already, OK, Bub?  I�m a cat...HaHa...You think that�s funny? I�ll show ya funny...

16 Jun 2011     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

My owner makes me drink and laugh and now i am addicted, it �s not my fault.

16 Jun 2011     

01marissa
Spain

Uppps! with the running  water sounding ..... I think....  I had a pee on her lap!

16 Jun 2011     

Poppingdale
Portugal

I am golden, my eyes are golden... I am a VIC (very important cat), so I don �t care about what these people are saying about me being drunk and so... I � m just too much above all this controversy! Puffff!

16 Jun 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Leonor

Not to write a caption, with so many and funny captions already above, I don �t come with anything that interesting.
Just to check one thing with you: this cat is Portuguese, isn �t he? Is it yours? How cute!

16 Jun 2011     

1    2    Next >