Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > sorry    

sorry

ilknur
Turkey

sorry

hi everyone, I was totally not aware of the fact that my advert has been a nuisance and cluttering thing for the forum and I got upset reading your posts. well I can undrestand your concern but  I find it useful to highlight the point because there are some misunderstandings. Logos says that he has seen my advert over the past few months. this is absolutely wrong. I have posted my advert on 24th november and 12nd, 13th, 15th, 16th, 17th december for 6 times. and since nobody warned me against this before I continued posting my ad. if you had mentioned about this problem I would have taken precautions of course. starting a poll like issue about me hurt me deeply. I�d like to assure you  not to get nervous about this problem. I have to find someone urgent but I�ll be careful with my adverts from now on.

18 Dec 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

I apologise if I exagerrated the length of time that the adverts have been shown.  I do not object to the fact of the advert, it is the sheer size of it, taking up a lot of space.  I appreciate your desperation, but I was just expressing my opinion that I did not think it was appropriate.  There seems to be no real regulations regarding the size and content of posts on the forum and I am sure that Victor nor anyone else wants to be bogged down with �censorship� of entries.

Like I said, I was only expressing a personal opinion - if others agree or disagree, then that is for them to say.  Please do not be hurt, just consider the opinion for what it is worth.

18 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Hi ilknur!

have you tried posting an ad at �Dave�s ESL Cafe� or something like that? There are other sites that cater to job advertising for ESL teachers too.

Good luck with your search - I know if I were in that part of the world I�d ask for more information!

Cheers,
B-)

19 Dec 2008