Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > preschool / first grade    

preschool / first grade

magita
Croatia

preschool / first grade

Dear teachers,

As we are always in search of a perfect coursebook, let �s exchange experience here.

I find it hard to find a good book for my firstgraders who can �t write yet but have been learning English for two years already. Do you have any suggestions? It shouldn �t be too easy, but with little or no reading/writing at all. I �ve been thinking about trying Incredible English 1 or Playway to English 1.
Do you have any better ideas?

Thanks
Magita

25 Jun 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

At the school where I teach they start with an oral course with Way Ahead 1. You can explore it here.
Sophia

25 Jun 2011     

Lucia13
Armenia

Though currently we �re using Let �s Go by Oxford,I love Family and Friends more

25 Jun 2011     

ALI ALI
Egypt

Hello dear Magita, 
you can have a look at Macmillan new edition it �s a great course book and the interactive Cd is great, it even has a special test generator which is great

25 Jun 2011     

m.farvas
Malta

Ali Ali is right.  English World Series is fantastic.

Cheers

25 Jun 2011     

lapaoiza
Argentina

What about Storyline A or B? PEarson Longman press... I use them and they are just perfect fo that age!

25 Jun 2011     

justinwade82
Thailand

Let �s go and family and friends are horrible horrible books.

27 Jun 2011