Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SEMINAR    

SEMINAR

maroemma
Greece

SEMINAR

Dear friends,
I �m attending a long term seminar in Greece which will last until December and it is organised by the Ministry of Education.
I talked to my colleagues about ESL printables and they were absolutely impressed although they felt a bit daunted (this is also how I felt the first time I heard it) by the fact that they would have to create their own worksheets in order to download.
And here comes the important (personal) question. Due to hard work, I haven �t been able to upload anything recently. Is my account likely to be de-activated? Honestly, I wouldn �t like this to happen, so I would like one of the moderators to let me know.
Thank you in advance,
Maria

26 Jun 2011      

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

My dear friend, I am as moderator and friend of you , I respond "absolutely no" you have my permission and the bessing of God . I hope you succeed in your seminar. pura vida desde Costa Rica.

26 Jun 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Maria,
The only way a member may lose his/her account is to share 3 copied worksheets (copied from EFL website / EFL book...) or to insult other members in an unforgivable way at the forum.

I know there are many other websites where members have to contribute regularly "to win" the membership, but eslprintables.com is different.
Don �t worry. You can contribute any time you like and gain new points for downloading older contributions...
Don �t forget to suggest your colleagues to visit ESLP and become members eventually...
This site is a great source of inspiration and invaluable help.
Each of us is good at something and beginner at something else...
I am hopeless when it comes to powerpoint but thanks to ESLP I have a beautiful collection of ppt games. On the other hand I am able to draw in Word and I try to share printer-friendly worksheets...
I am sure every member can find something s/he is good at and improve his/her skills with the help of eslprintables.

Have a great Sunday!

26 Jun 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Thank you both. I feel so relieved. I am sure that after this seminar, more and more efficient and hard-working teachers will contribute to your site.
Maria

26 Jun 2011     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

hey guys, remember you are valuable and the best is that you are very honest. It is the most important

26 Jun 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Don �t worry, dear Maria, you have la mente maestra �s permission!LOL

Good luck in the seminar!!

26 Jun 2011     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

Stellan hi , :-);-) che . God bless. you �re valuable too, God bless you

26 Jun 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

I shouldn �t worry too much about having your account cancelled, Maria. One of the most genuinely helpful members on this site doesn �t have a single upload to his name and he �s been here for yonks.

On the other hand, if, for any other reason, your account is removed, I �m sure that there are certain moderators - some, not a million miles away - who would gladly provide you with the necessary strategic information on how to creep back on to the site.

LOL, Stella (you �re a star).

26 Jun 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

La mente & Alex Hug

26 Jun 2011