Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What happen with the web page??    

What happen with the web page??

gabyca145
Peru

What happen with the web page??

I am a premium member and the web send me this massage:

you have reached your uploading limit for today.

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day.

When you become a premium user (when you reach 30 points) you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

26 Jun 2011      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Nothing happens ! It seems you �ve already uploaded one ws today so you �ll be able to upload another one tomorrow, that �s it .

After you have 30 points in your account, you �ll be able to upload 3 ws per day.
Welcome !

26 Jun 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, Alicia,
If you �d looked up this user �s profile, you would have noticed she/he has over 400 points, hence his/her questionSmile
@gabica145: some glitch obviously Confused
Sophia

26 Jun 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Ooops,Sophia! I always think we humans may be wrong , not the computers ... MY mistake, sorry, gabyca !

26 Jun 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Gabyca,

I think I maybe know what happens....
If you already uploaded 3 WS and then you deleted one or two or the three of them... it seems that  the system does not take in account that...  Confused and you get that message!!

It happened to me ... so you have to wait till the next day to upload again....

26 Jun 2011     

aidamour
Tunisia

me too i have the same problem   as    our friend   gabyca 145  despite i �m not a new user  i have the right to send 3 WS perday i don �t know  what �s happen??????????

26 Jun 2011     

gabyca145
Peru

Thank you all,  for your answer!!!

27 Jun 2011