Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption competition     

Caption competition

joy2bill
Australia

Caption competition

Thanks JuliaG for enjoying my simple caption for the pussies in the cup...sorry, not my cup of tea!
Let �s have fun with this picture:

Add a caption. Anything that springs to mind as long as it �s clean!
Cheers Joy

27 Jun 2011      

teresasimoes
Portugal

Helllllllllllllllllllp! This music is driving me crazy! I need a break! I need holidays!  Wacko

27 Jun 2011     

samsunmustafa
Turkey

I �m doing this to show how beautiful eyes I have.

27 Jun 2011     

maryse pey�
France

how painful it is to turn into a human beeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg !

Help ! I want to turn back into lizard (this character is just one of the TV series "V" about aliens which were lizards disguised in human beings because they wanted to invade our planet making actual men becoming slaves or their favorite food)

27 Jun 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

99.9% of people achieved 20/20 vision with our latest eye treatment!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

@ Joy this is as clean as I can make it.....Cry

27 Jun 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Stage of desperation and nervous wreck a teacher comes to at the end of the year after working with wild teens. But recent studies have discovered that this new model of "tranquilizing headphones", which are equipped with all the latest music therapy, will help teachers get back to normal in time for the next school year, if used as instructed by experts (psychiatrists)!  Must be used 24/7 AT LEAST  for one month! LOL

27 Jun 2011     

douglas
United States

"Cool, using cups of ice cream for headphones gives me a brain freeze along with the stuff Techno does to my brain--what a rush!"

27 Jun 2011     

eng789
Israel

Who said "Rock �n Roll" drives you crazy?

27 Jun 2011