Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please repair the problem !!    

Please repair the problem !!

gabyca145
Peru

Please repair the problem !!

I have 2 days trying to send worksheet and ppt, but it is imposible, they only let me do, one a day. I am not new member.
Gaby

27 Jun 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear, Gaby,
Must you be so harsh? If there is a glitch, there is a glitch. Give it some slack. Do you honestly think it �s that easy to maintain the website with tons of resources? Maybe the webmaster is on vacation for the time-being... Wink
Sophia

27 Jun 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

You can ask all you want on the forum but fact is, only Victor can solve the problem. Just send him a message.

27 Jun 2011     

gabyca145
Peru

Thanks so much!!!!

27 Jun 2011     

gabyca145
Peru

Sophia:
I just want to know what happens?. Do not pretend to be tough. I have some work and I can not put them on the page and makes me feel somewhat frustrated. I do not think trying to know, what happens is to be hard. I also wanted to know if other users have the same problems or it is something wrong with my account.
Gaby

28 Jun 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

What I meant was the way you put it: "Please repair the problem!!" Two exclamation marks sounded like yelling. Sorry, I didn �t mean to offend you.
Sophia 

28 Jun 2011     

gabyca145
Peru

Ok sophia. Thanks you. Maybe you are right. English it is my second language, so can be  as you say. I did not think it sounded like to order, I wanted to sound desperate... ha ha.

28 Jun 2011