Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > a problem with my account    

a problem with my account

fpatito84
Argentina

a problem with my account

Dear administrator, I have recently had a problem with my account, which has been canceled I don �t know why. I �m sorry I have to post this in the forum, but I tried to contact you by mail and I didn �t have any respond. I would like to know why it was canceled, it said that it was because I have broken the rules, but I have no idea of what I did, because I have always been careful with my materials. I don �t know if somebody can help me, I have been a member of the web for 4 years, and I �m really sad of being canceled without an explanation. This is a new account that I have created to be able to communicate with you. But before I start using it I would like to know if I can have my older account reopen. Thank you very much, I will be looking forward to your answer.
Greetings from Argentina
Patricia 

2 Jul 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

FPATITO as far as i know they only time when an ccount is cancelled is when you have upload 3 or more ws or ppts with copied material. when you upload  copied material and is reported you get a message telling you, so you must have recieved them unless you uploaded 3 copied material at the same time and got your account deleted before you had a chance to sign in and see them. anyway wait for victor to answer your message. there is nothing we can do.

2 Jul 2011     

fpatito84
Argentina

Thank you Lizsantiago, I really don �t know what happened, because I have always upload my on materials, and I didn �t receive any notification. The only thing that I can think about is that the last time I upload a document I had problems with the server to upload it and I did it twice because the first time it said it was not uploaded. Then as I told you, I always use my own material, it �s true that I take pictures from internet, but that is allowed right? I hope Victor communicates with me soon, because I really need my account, and I don �t know what to do know.
Thanks!

3 Jul 2011