Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > flag    

flag

wolfy
Chile

My flag is where I am now and my daughter�s nationality, and my new home so maybe in my case it fits all arguments. �If I put where I was originally from I�d have a problem because I consider myself from two countries; France and England. �I was born in England but raised in both countries on and off for 20 years. �I�d have to create a dual flag :) �In answer to Lagos, On the registration form it just says "country", so I think it�s down to your personal interpretation.

19 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Yep, it�s a funny thing.... I mean I have not lived in NZ now for 10 years.. (oh god that long???!!!) But my nationality is still NZ, but my country for now is sweden... hmmmmm more to ponder.....8 years in London too... I actually like to see where people are from... BUT also where they are NOW. Thinking about it I might start a thread sometime about people who are teaching in different countries that are not  their own and how they got there and what its like... I would love to hear some tales!

19 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

I actually have dual citizenship. Spanish and Canadian. Thing is I "feel" more Canadian than Spanish so that�s why I picked the Canadian flag... although, Spain is where I�m residing at the moment. 

20 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Well, I am now in Chile and a warning to all teachers thinking about coming here, many teachers don�t make it back. �I arrived (on vacation) in 2000, I loved it so much I went back a year later and I�m still here, Maried with a 19 month old daughter. �So if you come to Chile and fall in love with somebody and the country, don�t say I didn�t warn you.

20 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Where on earth (hehe - in chile) are you Wolfy?

There is a bit of a conclave of kiwis down in Osorno these days.  Not all teachers though!

I put Chile because that is where I am teaching.  I use to have an avatar carrying the NZ flag.  But my avatar is always a kiwi - to show where I am from. 

Proud to be Kiwi.  happy to be in chile!

20 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2