Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Teachers from all over the world, especially from South America    

Teachers from all over the world, especially from South America

Sara26
Brazil

Teachers from all over the world, especially from South America

Hello everyone!

Hope you are having a super Sunday!
Most of you know TESOL, the international association of Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages, with around 90 affiliates all over the world. If not, find the closest one to you and know all the benefits it can bring to your professional career:

Well, my point here is to invite all of you, especially teachers from the countries of South America, to join the "9th Southern Cone Tesol Convention" which will be held here in Curitiba, from July 18 to 20. The event, organized by Braz-Tesol (the Brazilian affiliate), is named "Leading Stars Of Teaching" (we are all stars, aren �t we? Wink) and it will be an unique opportunity for professionals to get together, discuss theorical and practical issues related to the teaching of English, meet new colleagues and share experiences !!

More info here:

Hope to see you there!
Hugs, Hug
Sara

3 Jul 2011      

maggiejeria
Chile

Thanks Sara.

TESOL Conventions are very interesting an a good opportunity to meet new colleagues and share experiences.

I had participated in two of this Conventions realized in Chile some years ago. And I learned a lot, specially with other teachers. And also I found some very good friends there.

4 Jul 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I don � know if I can go (Curitiba is far from Diadema) but I �ll try.

Thanks for the links and info.

Have a nice day!

4 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

These conventions are really great and so motivating. I really enjoy attending.
Mexico �s will be held in MORELIA in October, from the 27th to 30th. Hope to meet some ESLP members from Mexico  there!!!

I hope this coming Southern Tesol Convention is wonderful for all of you who can attend.

Cheers,

Mar

4 Jul 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

I �m going!!!!!  I hope to see lots of ESLP members there!

4 Jul 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

So do I Anna!!
Thank you, Maggie, Zailda and Mar for your replies! Hug

4 Jul 2011     

Krocha
Brazil

Thanks, Sara.
Who knows?

Hugs and kisses.

5 Jul 2011     

cacucacu
Argentina

Thank you Sara for your kind invitation.  Conventions are great! I �ll do my best to attends this one.
Love from Argentina
Naty

5 Jul 2011     

lyny
Mexico

Thank you Sara, I have learned a lot in these kind of conventions
Sorry but I have some plans for those days and I can�t go
I hope you meet a lot ESlprntables teachers there
Thank you!
Hug

5 Jul 2011