Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Removing posts    

Removing posts

joy2bill
Australia

Dear uslteacher: the verb for cocaine is �snort � but why would you need to remove your post. You are asking about an English collocation. Whatever our personal opinion our students will read about such topics in the news, etc. We are all adults and so will our students be one day. Choose what is age-appropriate for your particular students. Obviously if anyone thinks a worksheet is not right for them they should just not download it......vote with your delete finger!
Cheers Joy

7 Jul 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Hey, great WS Sean - I love your pun fun, very clever indeed.

Don�t worry about the comment.  We all get strange comments from time to time and it�s best to just simply ignore them.  At the end of the day, not many people read those comments when looking for WSs so it will make no impact.  If it really bothers you, you can PM Victor but quite honestly I think you will worry about it even more if he doesn�t respond.  It�s best to simply move on.

I look forward to a tonne more of your pun fun.

Cheers

Jayho

7 Jul 2011     

seansarto
United States

Thanks for all the kind words and feedback..Didn �t really anticipate it. Just figured it was s glitch in the system: Not being able to remove posts related to worksheets...You can remove them in the forum...I guess the only real solution is either the road that leads to Victor or the road that leads to reupload. I �ll probably choose the later.   

8 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2