Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Methodological tools ideas?    

Methodological tools ideas?

ivush
Czech Republic

THIS is exactly what I meant....thank you!!!!!!!! I am gonna try this right now :)

9 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The project with lids/caps is an excellent way to reuse and recycle if you know what I mean :)

9 Jul 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

These are very good ideas. I use a lot of home made tool with children. And they make them. They love making their own tools like games , picture dicionairies . clocks . I normally show them a professional made and than they create their own.

9 Jul 2011     

kekoke
Brazil

Congratulations!!!! I am like you.... I prepare my own games, because here I can �t find some interesting games. So, I invent to work with my students. I would like to recieve the photos with the different activities ans I �ll send you ( I promise ) my materials that I make with e.v.a.... Please, send me my e-mail is [email protected]. you arew fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc grteat workSmile

9 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear, Regina,
please remove your e-mail address from the forum for privacy safety reasons and send it to Ivush by pm.
Sophia

9 Jul 2011     

mcamca
Austria

Like your ideas and links. Thanks!!

This is a game I use very often to practise irregular verbs/or new vocabulary as well. (Ideal 2 - 4 players)

You need cards � one side of the card has got the vocabulary/verb in your language and at the back of the card you have the English word/irregular forms.

First put the cards in a circle, you need counters and a die, the kids can put their counter on any word. I normally start the game with the English verbs on top � the pupil throws the die and goes forward to the new word. He/She then says the word in your own language, checks it and if it is correct, he/she turns the card. The next player who puts his counter on the German word has to say all three forms of the irregular verbs. If he/she says it correctly she/he can keep the card.

The game is finished when all cards are gone. Winner: the pupil with the most cards.

9 Jul 2011     

a isabel
Portugal

Thanks a lot for sharing so many ideas!
Hug

10 Jul 2011     

Marilove
Mexico

WOW!!!  SUPER useful ideas !!  Thanksssss for sharing them!!!  Tongue

10 Jul 2011     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Refreshing ideas and really interesting!! I �m interested in creating educational with recycled stuff .I took a look here and there are really superb things!! I usually create posters for my students and ask them to colour but I would love to have the skills you show!!Congratulations!You �re awesome!

10 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2