Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > sharing sadness    

sharing sadness

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

sharing sadness

guys, I want to share my sadness, I coudn �t do it. I feel a huge pain inside me. sorry I am destroyed

11 Jul 2011      

almaz
United Kingdom

Chin up, Adalberto. You should think about a career in soaps. You �re a natural.

11 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Alan
What �s wrong! Yesterday you were very optimistic!
 Hope everything goes well with you!
Have a nice week.

11 Jul 2011     

Denisa
Romania

Cheer up, buddy! Tomorrow is another day and another chance...you know the saying: when life gives you only sour lemons, make some lemonade!
I �m sure everything will be great in the end...just keep the faith!Thumbs Up

11 Jul 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Cheer up!!!
Hope everything  will be fine.Hug

11 Jul 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Don �t give up - this is not the end of the world. Get a nice cup of tea, tomorrow is another day and you �ll see things better. You will get another chance for sure ;-)

11 Jul 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Alan, just think about it as a blessing. That you �ll have a better chance for a better work ahead and with a better income and attitude. Don �t give up. Take some break and back on track. On the bright site, you �re still a fabulous teacher, eh?;)

11 Jul 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

I �m sorry that you �ve had a disappointment but you will come back, stronger than before.

All the teachers are with you!  Be brave!

Les

12 Jul 2011     

andreaartigas
Chile

Come on dear friend! the power and strongness consist of the capacity of standing up, it doesn�t matter that lost job, I�m sure there will be lots of new and better opportunities for you. Cheer up and think that many successful people failed lots of times, but their success consisted of their energy to start again and again.
all my support,
Andrea

12 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

As strange as it may sound, maybe you didn �t get that job, because it wasn �t for you. There is for sure something better out there waiting that has you name on it! Wink

I know it �s difficult to understand when we go through hard times, but things happen for a reason.

When I am down, there is a saying I put into action: "I bend, but I don �t break...." so, I cry a little, lick my wounds, but then I get up even stronger!  So, now, get yourself together, and go out there looking for that job that IS meant for you!

Have faith.

12 Jul 2011     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

Next time you �ll be luckier!
 keep creating your wonderful wss, i miss them very much!

Didarka!

12 Jul 2011     

1    2    Next >