Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To those who have downloaded my daily routines template    

To those who have downloaded my daily routines template

ueslteacher
Ukraine

To those who have downloaded my daily routines template

I �ve added two more pages. Check them out http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=556906#thetop
You can download it again as it �s a free template.
Please, don �t say it �s spam or advertising:) The message is here to inform, imho that �s why we have the message board section in the forum anyway.
Please, don �t bother posting here, as I �m going to remove this message in a while. You can send any comments by pm.
Cheers,
Sophia 
P. S. Alas, I can�t remove it now :)

11 Jul 2011      

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a bunch dearest friend for your generosity! Simply amazing!
We do know you a lot and your work  speaks about itself. 
Best regards
Mabdel 

11 Jul 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thank you so much!Hug

11 Jul 2011     

juliag
Japan

It �s wonderful dear Sophia, thanks so much for your generosity in sharing it with us. Amazing how much creative talent there is on this site! Clap I don �t think you need to remove this thread, I �ve seen many like it and I don �t see how posting a message about a free template could be considered promoting your own work. Anyway, have a wonderful day! Hugs

12 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

LOL So much for people not posting here! lol... Thank you Sophia for the template, as it is not for points, I doubt others will mind. I know that I don �t.

Hugs,
L.

12 Jul 2011     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I �m glad that you posted it here. I wouldn �t have known otherwise because I never check the templates.

12 Jul 2011