Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > STOLEN WORKSHEET    

STOLEN WORKSHEET

ingrid10
Spain

STOLEN WORKSHEET

DEAR COLLEAGUES,
I am writing to inform and ask for your opinion about something that has happened to me. On 16th July I uploaded a worksheet uNIT 1: FASHION, FOOD AND FAMILY. I had made two copies one to be used in my class with some contributions of some members from this website and some copied exercises and another one which I uploaded but unluckily did not remove the copied exercises so it was reported. I was thinking of reuploading it today without the exercises and surprisingly found out that a member -i am not going to say the name- had uploaded as it were his or her. I reported it and one moderator told me that as this is not among my contributions any more it will be very difficult to remove it. Isn´t it fair?
Mena, as moderator and someone who downloaded it, what can I do?

18 Jul 2011      

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Hi,

Check your PMs.

Susan

18 Jul 2011     

mena22
Portugal

Dear Ingrid,

Report it as a copy and explain the situation or just give a link to your post in the forum. I remember your worksheet and I �ll back you up.

Have a nice day.
Hugs,
mena

18 Jul 2011     

ingrid10
Spain

Thanks Mena 

18 Jul 2011