Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Game    

Caption Game

tashaleks
Spain

Caption Game

I won yesterday �s caption game! So here is today �s. I never know about copyright rules so its from when some Spanish friends came to visit me in my hometown of Nottingham, UK

22 Jul 2011      

Redbull
Thailand

Spot the white man.....or in this case spot the snow goose!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

22 Jul 2011     

Dana Dana
United Kingdom

white duck" Jack asked me to spot the differences, well there is only one difference between the two, they are both brown, black and white, but this one has two blue legs I can �t find any more differences 

22 Jul 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

where is walduck?

22 Jul 2011     

Jane_Shanghai
China

Exclamation NewsflashExclamation Chinas food prices are increasing rapidly. Chinese restaurants all over the country remove the famous "Beijing Roast Duck" from their Menus and donate the dinner to the starving world population instead.

22 Jul 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

GIRL: "I don �t care if it is a �Wild Fowl Trust �!  I never Trust a Wild Fowl!"

23 Jul 2011     

douglas
United States

One goose to the other: "Don �t waste your time, she �s not wearing a skirt."  Shocked

23 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Girl: "OMG! I never thought that the casting call for D.U.C.K.man part II would have so much demand! Now it will be soooooooooooooo hard to choose! They ALL look alike!"

23 Jul 2011