Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New teaching tool :)    

New teaching tool :)

ivush
Czech Republic

New teaching tool :)

Hello friends,

I have just made this box. It is made from paper for erasable markers so you can easily create a set of your own vocabulary to toss OR I will use it this way: during the lesson I will write new vocabulary, we come across, on the dice and my students will toss it to review them at the very end of the lesson :) After the lesson I will wipe them off. What do you think?

31 Jul 2011      

misseleonora
Argentina

simple and excellent!!! I want one of those :) Patent it!

31 Jul 2011     

sandrami60
Colombia

Wonderful!

1 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Clever! Ed

1 Aug 2011     

nofre
Germany

great  idea

1 Aug 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

You can do the same with laminated 3d objects (buy the thin pouches for easy folding).

Regards

1 Aug 2011     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Great idea, can try to make some for my students.

1 Aug 2011     

sadeel
Palestine

I use the same idea but with bigger box. because I don �t write the words on it, I stick (A4) falsh cards on it .  I prepare the pictures and words on flash cards before the lesson and laminate them so I can use them every year and they are ready any time I need to revise some vocabulary .try to  use pictures it really helps the ss to learn and memorise the new vocabulary.and  if u have a big class  like me try to make it bigger so all your ss can see it better.
thanks for sharing  

1 Aug 2011     

ivush
Czech Republic

This dice is rather meant to revise vocabulary we come across on the spot and students tend to forget it because "it is not in their glossary". This way they have to recall it at the end of the lesson and hopefully remember it :) For "glossary" vocabulary revision I use flashcards as well.

1 Aug 2011