Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Cant send any worksheets and I īve got lots to send ......    

Cant send any worksheets and I īve got lots to send ......

jantine
Turkey

Cant send any worksheets and I īve got lots to send ......

Hi all, I really really would like to download some of the worksheets I see, I have a lot of sheets which I made and I would like to share but  I have a problem with uploading: cant send any of my worksheets. First its written: "please only upload files that end in types: doc. doc. doc. doc. doc. Please select a new file and try again" I press OK then this is written:Your file is being uploaded.
                                                       Please wait

I wait and wait and wait nothing happens. I tried several files, all doc.  less than 500 kb. but it just doesnt seem to work .... any suggestions what I can do.
Thank you ")

12 Aug 2011      

jantine
Turkey

Thank you for your reply.
Ll try on my sons computer now and if that doesnt work after the holiday at school.
Take good care
Jantine

12 Aug 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi Jantine.

I sounds to me like you might be working with one of the newer versions of Windows that saves your file as a docx file.

In that case you will need to make sure that you have saved your files so that they are compatible with older versions of Windows before uploading them.

If you are working with the newer version of Window and need to do this you can follow these easy steps:

1. Open the docx file in Word 2007.
  2. Click the Office button.
    Click the Office button
  3. Select Save As.
  4. From the drop-down menu, choose Word 97-2003 Document.
    Easily convert docx to doc files
  5. Choose a filename and click Save.

Good luck and I hope you can upload successfully now.
Enjoy your day.
Julia

13 Aug 2011     

jantine
Turkey

Good morning, Thank you so much for your reply.
Just to try I saved one of my documents into Word 97-2003, and when I download it says: your document is being loaded (or somethng like that) so thats good but when the loading is finished the site suddenly goes offline, my other windows stay online, so probably thats got something to do with my connection donno. Will try it at a different time. But at least there is some progress :D
Thank you again
Have a wonderful weekend,
Jantine

13 Aug 2011