Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

nouchnouch
Algeria

help

Hi,
i need some help....
read the text bellow and make the predictions less categorical certain by replacing will with appropriate modal: may :may well:may possibly: might: might well
                                    How long can we hope to live?

The longest we can hope to live today is about 120years .The average life span is about 75‐80 for women and 70‐75 for men .But we will longer in the future because our living conditions are getting better every day .People in developing countries will live for a hundred years on the average ,but those who live in developed countries will reach the average life span of one hundred and twenty years. Some men will up to the age of 140 years whereas some women will reach the age of 160 years .

17 Aug 2011      

cheezels
New Zealand

Can I ask WHY you have not attempted this yourself? See my above response to your other post to see why!!!!!

17 Aug 2011     

Zora
Canada

In a very simple English. We DO NOT do homework for people. Sorry.

17 Aug 2011