Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I NEED HELP    

I NEED HELP

Rafael Rodriguez
Dominican Republic

I NEED HELP

HEY EVERYONE....

I am having trouble when creating printables in MS WORD 97-2003 , because the files become too big (590 Kb and more) so it is hard for me because we can only upload files 500 kb and below.... WHAT CAN I DO.... I HAVE MENY THINGS TO SHARE.

18 Aug 2011      

sirhaj
Malaysia

If you can separate the printables to few pages, then you can upload them by dividing them to several files, just put "part 1, part 2 etc" and people will know that there is a continuation on your printables.

Sirhajwan

18 Aug 2011     

Rainbow_02
Argentina

Did you try reducing the pics? 
Here you have some more info. It may help. http://eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp

18 Aug 2011     

dahlia eva sue
Indonesia

You may compress the pictures into web/screen.. It will reduce the capacity.. Wish u luck :)

18 Aug 2011     

dennismychina
China

Hi, Have a look in "Tutorials" (at the top of the page in red.) There are many but this one by Helen Mck is great.   HOW TO DESIGN ATTRACTIVE WORKSHEETS & REDUCE FILE SIZE

Enjoy.

18 Aug 2011     

rashou
Tunisia

how do i know the size of my worksheet  because i m trying to upload but fail all the time

4 Sep 2011