Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > wordsearch    

wordsearch

portiglioti
Brazil

wordsearch

Hello friends,

I have a student who is very good, but she �s been a problem in the class cause she finishes everything first and bothers the others who are still doing activities.... Does anybody know a website where I could print wordsearch puzzles for he to do?!

thanks in advance :)

18 Aug 2011      

luciana7
Brazil

There is a very good website. I can �t rembember the name now. Try puzzlemaker.

Good luck
Luciana

18 Aug 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Puzzlemaker at discovery.  You can also have your student help you help the others. Often giving responsibility to a pupil changes their behavior for the better.

18 Aug 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3748222

18 Aug 2011     

jennyber
Iceland

I always have these problems with smart students. I solved it by creating a little reading corner in my classroom with comics, magazines, and books. Those who were done with their work could go in the corner and read or glance through the books for the rest of the lesson. In my country, the Simpsons comics are a hit, no matter what the age group. So reading Simpsons comics was a carrot!

Funny thing was that it motivated a lot of other students to  finish their work well on time just so that they too could spend 5 or ten minutes in the corner!

I also sometimes have really bright students or maybe not bright but really good in English who finish their work on time but don �t want "extra work". But this, reading for pleasure, is not work for them and therefore keeps them quiet and to themselves.

19 Aug 2011     

teachervanessaable
Colombia

http://www.mes-english.com/

Great page!!!Thumbs Up

19 Aug 2011