Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Upload problems    

Upload problems

Jsanjim
Spain

Upload problems

Hello!!! I have got a problem. I haven�t been able to upload my worksheet today. I have tried a lot of times but I got this message Active Server Pages error �ASP 0113 �. Did you have this problem before? Any suggestion. Thank you. 

19 Aug 2011      

mags24
France

same problem for me today...

19 Aug 2011     

natleb
Ukraine

I uploaded my new ws today without any problems, so you now sometimes this happens and I also had such problems in the past, try to upload your ws next day! Good luck!!! 

19 Aug 2011     

Jsanjim
Spain

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences. I hope I will be able to upload it tomorrow. 

19 Aug 2011     

kapushitake
Thailand

yep also.  I am just new register. But I can �t download worksheet.

How to do this  ?

19 Aug 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@ kapushitake: Welcome to the site:) Read the rules and frequently asked questions and you �ll know your way around here:)
Sophia

20 Aug 2011     

nina_victorian
Argentina

a week has passed and I still can �t upload my worksheets...I really don �t know what the problem is

20 Aug 2011     

ada_fratini
Italy

I �ve got the same problem and it �s been about three months by now. I really don �t know what to do.

5 Nov 2011