Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt upload a worksheet!    

I can īt upload a worksheet!

montseteacher
Spain

I can īt upload a worksheet!

Dear friends I have been trying to upload one of my worksheets and I can īt do it. Is there any problem with the page? I would like to know the reason! Thanks!

3 Sep 2011      

maryse pey�
France

look at this thread

3 Sep 2011     

ingrata84
Spain

Yeah, it happens to me too, why? help please!!!

3 Sep 2011     

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

I can īt upload either. Sometimes the uploading system may fail. I guess we will have to wait a little bit and try again later :)
Have a nice weekend!!!

3 Sep 2011     

Denisa
Romania

Wacko This is quite frustrating! oh, well, I guess all we can do is ...cool off!!
and hope that Victor is going to fix the problem soon...
Have a great week-end till then,Hug
Denisa

3 Sep 2011     

nora85
Egypt

three days ago i sent the same message as yours saying the same problem and nothing changed still i can īt upload my sheets . please victor just answer us to simply calm all of the members down thanks

3 Sep 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Just checked and there are literally NO printables in the new contribution section!!!! Wow!!! What īs with that!!!!

4 Sep 2011     

nina_victorian
Argentina

there isn īt any printablesssssss MY GOD!!!!

4 Sep 2011     

[email protected]
Philippines

i can īt upload either...  pls helllpppCry

4 Sep 2011     

Krümel
Germany

It īs the same to me. I couldn īt upload worksheets yesterday-and I can īt do it today. But only .doc worksheets, with ppt it is okay. What īs the matter?

4 Sep 2011     

Denisa
Romania

now it īs working! I īve just managed to upload mine...keep trying and good luck!Smile

4 Sep 2011