Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Smartphone pictures pose privacy risks     

Smartphone pictures pose privacy risks

mourisca
Portugal

Smartphone pictures pose privacy risks

If you and/or your students don�t  know about this, check out:

5 Sep 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you Mourisca. This is important to know. Ed

5 Sep 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

@EEEEEEEEEdddddddddddd

you are back....... so happy...

That bad hurricane, tropical what ever, tornado..... ??????????
names that mean just a little bit for me. I never, ever, faced anything like.
HAPPY, really, that you are here, back.

Just sending you all my love, wishing things around are not that dark, and, .....if they are , wishing YOU can turn them upside down
Tons of hugs

To one of my ESL     STARS

LONG live, welcome  back

Linda

6 Sep 2011     

Errie
Japan

Thnx for the info Mourisca. This in fact was already known from the moment those smartphones were on the market. At that time they have warned people about it but some people never listen. Hackers are everywhere and will always be out there. Internet is not as safe as people think it is. Kids can be victims of pedophiles I mean, check out Facebook or Myspace and you know what I mean. This is paradise for them.

Ofcourse there are loads of other hackers who are only interested in hacking the �biggies � � like the government, pentagon, insurance companies etc. It �s a sport for them to see if they can beat their system. Wikileaks is a good example of that I think. Plus that they let you know what others not want you to know. The diehard hackers are not interested in Facebook or email accounts but sadly many others are. And sometimes is good to warn people for this as much as possible.

@Olindalima.....why not send a pm..Wink

6 Sep 2011