Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New teaching tool    

New teaching tool

ivush
Czech Republic

New teaching tool

Hello friends, I am sending another idea...This hand puppet is nice for teaching /θ/ sound to young learners. I introduce a story of a snake who has bitten its tongue and can not speak properly now and the children copy the pronunciation of think, thing, both, theatre etc. Get inspired!

8 Sep 2011      

misseleonora
Argentina

Ivush,
I definitively think you should advertise your teaching tools on internet and think about running your own business. ;)
MissE.

8 Sep 2011     

Jayho
Australia

I Heart your puppet.  I have a similar one that I made to accompany The Very Hungry Caterpillar. The kids love it.  Puppets are such a useful tool.

8 Sep 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

It �s tough to teach "th". Your puppet is beautiful!
Did you make it yourself?
I have been collecting "th" tongue twisters for ages and I am sure this puppet would be a great fun to play with...

8 Sep 2011     

Kasiabasia
Poland

That �s a FANTASTIC idea! :) Congratulation for it! It may be useful as far as the kids � behaviour goes as well ;) What do you thththththththink? :D

8 Sep 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

You are such an amazing person in making these materials, you are so committed in what you do and I reckon you love it so much. You really can make some money from this, try to run some businesses.

Sirhajwan

8 Sep 2011