Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m back    

I ´m back

ALI ALI
Egypt

I ´m back

thanks Victor and all the very kind members who supported me and helped me to get my account back. although it was a terrible experience, but it made me feel loved by you all. I �m the proudest person on earth.

9 Sep 2011      

lady_gargara
Turkey

Wellcome back Hug

9 Sep 2011     

zailda
Brazil

I �m kind of confused. How did you lose your account? Was it stolen (it seems some members have had this problem for the past few weeks)? Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven �t logged in as much as I used to, this semester has been very, very busy... Disapprove

BTW, welcome back!

(If you don �t feel comfortable explaining what happened, a PM would be welcome!)

Have a nice day!

Zailda

9 Sep 2011     

valentinaper
Greece

I �m glad to see that your adventure is finally over!
Welcome back again!

Valentina

9 Sep 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Happy to see u  back again dearest friend! Keep up the good work . We �re looking forward to downloading more of your fabulous Ws and don �t misunderstand the person who reported your worksheets because she �s one of the most helpful people in this site.

9 Sep 2011