Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Point-free downloads change!    

Point-free downloads change!

danielprates
Brazil

Point-free downloads change!

Hello eveybody! Hope you �re all doing fine!

Well, Once we �re talking about suggestions I �d like to know what you guys think about changing the point-free material rules. I mean, when you get to be a premium user you have 30 downloads free, ok? the problem for me is that I not always find what I need among the recent contributions and more than that I �ve never downloaded 30 printables in one day! So in my case it would be much more useful if I had the chance to download any material I needed for free, in return I �m OK with having my number of downloads reduced. Instead of 30 per day, we �d have maybe 10 or 15 downloads a day, 30 a week or something like that. That way, we could take better advantage of those free downloads and then use our points for any extra.

I �M TALKING ABOUT THE PREMIUM USERS FREE DOWNLOADS ONLY!!!

God bless you!

9 Sep 2011      

ALI ALI
Egypt

Hi there,
well I think that we can download free new contributions only to give points to the new members and the new contributions, as if we can download free old wss, that will make us ignore the new contributions and look for the most downloaded wss by well known members specially when we are busy during the school year and this way we won �t benefit from the new wss. what do you think? 

9 Sep 2011     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

I agree with ALIALI, in that case we wouldn �t get any points for our new contributions and maybe people wouldn �t be so eager to send new ones in order to get more points to download
wss by well known members

9 Sep 2011     

danielprates
Brazil

Hey,
Yeah, you do have a point there!

11 Sep 2011