Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > English level to get into the "grado superior"? in Spain    

English level to get into the "grado superior"? in Spain

colibrita
United Kingdom

English level to get into the "grado superior"? in Spain

Hi! I have a question for teachers in Spain: if somebody is doing the exams for "aceso a grado superior" what level of English do they need? FCE, Advanced, or Proficiency?

Hugs

Colibrita

22 Sep 2011      

joebcn
Andorra

I �m teaching English for "grado superior" exam and the level is something between  FCE and Advanced. Remember that they need to develop only reading and writing skills, though. I suggest you teach them  the grammar contents of 3r year of EOI. I hope this helps.
If you need any help tell me.
Joe

22 Sep 2011     

welc
Spain

Hello!
In "acceso a grado superior" people have to do a writing, a reading and a listening. So the only thing they have to know is to do a writing with 60-80 words like a letter, interview, story etc
They should do lots of writings to practice and that �s all.
The English level in that course is much lower than in FCE.

22 Sep 2011     

raquelb
Spain

Hi

Have a look at this

http://www20.gencat.cat/docs/Educacio/Home/Serveis_tramits/Proves/Models_proves_acces_cicles_FP_APD_esports/ARXIUS/GS_Angles.pdf

22 Sep 2011     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Thank you thank you THANK YOU, all of you!

Mua MUA!

22 Sep 2011     

Zora
Canada

To be honest. It is similar to PET in level and not FCE, or that has been my experience with exam. 

22 Sep 2011