Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Science and Art    

Science and Art

AGUILA
Spain

Science and Art

Good evening dear friends!

My school is developing the bilingual project and I am the coordinator. As you know, I manage my blogs: ingleslaslomas.blogspot.com and cbmceiplaslomas.blogspot.com. Well, I have to teach Science and Art and I would like, if you are so polite, you �d send me links or activities in order to put in practice in the classroom and free of copyright to upload in my blogs.

Thanks for your help. Regards, Christopher.

22 Sep 2011      

Yolandaprieto
Spain

In my high school there are two teachers who are in charge of the science class and another of the art class and they both have found lots of materials and books on the net. I am also the coordinator and solve their questions but they do the hard part of their subject. Apart from that, we have the language assistant, who helps us a lot. Don �t get overwhelmed because it is really rewarding in the end.
My best wishes
Yolanda

23 Sep 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

http://www.isabelperez.com/clil/clicl_m_6.htm  

Good luck!

23 Sep 2011