Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help!    

help!

Denisa
Romania

help!

Hello, my dear friends!
Now, I know you see this kind of question a lot...but I really don �t know what to do anymore...I �m stuck, cause I need(badly) the audio files for World Class (students � book-level II) and I cannot find them. I called the firm that is the dealer for this title and they won �t sell me the cassettes if I don �t buy a great number of the same books from them! But I do have the books!!!!(they were purchased by the Government as the students should get the course books for free in our country...!!!)
so, the question is: does anyone have a clue how can I find the .Censored..audio files?
 do you happen to know a link or do you have them? the book is not really so useful and fun without the appropriate listening support!!!

Thank you in advance!
hugs and have a great weekend!

30 Sep 2011      

lapaoiza
Argentina

Hi Denisa, is this what you are looking for?

Paola

30 Sep 2011     

Denisa
Romania

No Paola. The  course book is "World class" not World Club...Cry
thanks anyway...

30 Sep 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Don �t other colleagues in your school have the CDs? We usually share them. Sorry, can �t help as we don �t use this textbook. You could try to look on trackers or torrents where people upload free stuff.
Sophia

30 Sep 2011