Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > writing stories    

writing stories

rashou
Tunisia

writing stories

i like writing short stories for children that �s fine the problem is that  i feel embarrassed to let any one read them and give me his opinion i tried to post them to a publisher to check them for me but he apologised because they don �t deal with children �s books
what do you suggest. i �ll appriciate any advice thanks in advance

1 Oct 2011      

PhilipR
Thailand

You should definitely let others proofread your stories. Don �t be afraid of criticism, but learn from it. If you don �t want to post on the internet for everyone to read just send them to a selected few. I volunteer.

1 Oct 2011     

Elena P.
Russian Federation

You write stories for children. That �s why you should show your stories to them. Have you ever done it? Believe in yourself! I �m sure everything will be O �K!Thumbs Up

1 Oct 2011     

rashou
Tunisia

thank you

elena i showed my stories to some kids they loved it but you know you can t relay on a child s judgment you know he might like the story but can t let you know if you made a mistake somewhere

2 Oct 2011