Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > DISAPPOINTED....    

DISAPPOINTED....

roxette
Peru

DISAPPOINTED....

hi dear coleagues,

I got my worksheet reported and removed ..and i still don �t know why

I don �t think there �s an error with my worksheet
as a matter of fact, i published it two years ago and it was my own work
i got more than 200 points for that
and I consider it unfair to remove all my points plus my worksheet..MY OWN WORK..
that is sth I �m not gonna tolerate...
besides, idioms are common in every webpage..as you can see the idioms I used WERE NOT the same ones as in that webpage u showed to me
...mine were used in a different exercise, more complex and the sentences WERE NOT the ones u presented on that webpage..actually I �m working with a book...and no webpage has the same idioms i work with...

So, I hope u check and see if what ur doing is fair or not,
in that case I would say the food vocabulary worksheets are all  fake cause some other webpages already have those words in them....

this is the message I �ve sent..pls the ones that downloaded my material..IDIOMS OF COMPARISON by Roxette check it pls with that webpage up there..and tell me if there �s anyhting wrong with it..

sorry for my mood, but I feel an unfair decison has been taken...
worksheet:254451

regards,
roxana

4 Oct 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

If you think your ws was removed unfairly, contact Victor who is the only one who can decide this issue.The best way is to send him a PM but as he is a busy man, you will have to probably wait for the answer.

4 Oct 2011     

steveherrmann
Hungary

I don �t understand why you have a limit of the number of printables which one can upload per day. It does not seem to make sense. I would like to share a lot of my ideas and build up my "bank account" at ESL Printables, so that when I need a couple of things (one for each of the different levels that I teach) I can just download it. Please, would you reconsider this restriction!!  

4 Oct 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@steveherrmann
Your question doesn �t belong under this thread. You should have started a new one. But as you already asked... new members can upload 1 ws a day, once you receive 30 points, you become a premium member and can upload three wss a day. Believe it or not, it works this way for a long time and there is no need to change it. This topic has been on the forum several times and the conclusion was always the same - 3 wss a day are just OK.

4 Oct 2011     

dora63
Puerto Rico

I have been trying to upload a special work of Columbus Day since last tuesday everytime that I try I get the same error message that the link its no correct.

9 Oct 2011