Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > More than one answer can be correct    

More than one answer can be correct

Apodo
Australia

More than one answer can be correct

I wonder if it would be possible to have another category for commenting on online exercises?
Yesterday I did an exercise, but one answer was counted as wrong. (I �m a native speaker)
None of the choices for comment were suitable:- Great, Useless, bad grammar etc. because it was none of these. It was a good exercise with a fixable problem

How about: More than one correct answer possible with space to say which question it applies to?

6 Oct 2011      

yanogator
United States

What I do in these situations is just PM the creator of the exercise and suggest the correction, then not make a comment about it.

Bruce

6 Oct 2011     

Apodo
Australia

You �re right of course Bruce. I was short of time and some explanations get a bit long winded.WinkI have sent PMs previously.

Marion

6 Oct 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

I think it �s good that you mention this on the forum as it might help other people when creating their online exercises. Personally I have never used them or created them because I �m not sure how to tag them so I can find them when I want them. Help, please anyone?
Cheers Joy

6 Oct 2011