Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > No free download today!    

No free download today!

steptong
Hong Kong

No free download today!

Am I correct that there is a technical problem with the website so there is no free download today?

15 Oct 2011      

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

Confused

15 Oct 2011     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello Everybody!

Actually i have posted that same question yesterday, as well as other members...

Thought the technical problem was momentarily but it seems that this hour (07:33 - GMT) , the error persists.

ascincoquinas

15 Oct 2011     

ufuk-arden
Turkey

Now I �ve downloaded almost twenty contributions so far and had no difficulties.

15 Oct 2011     

sakhou
France

Not the least downloaded document and they are all new contributions, not yesterday �s.

15 Oct 2011     

lxthinh71
Vietnam

Please help. I can �t download. 

15 Oct 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Hello there!
I think the system is down again, The new  contributions are not there and the Birthday Calendar is not updated as well. All what you have to do is to be patient and wait for our dearest Victor who is doing his best to keep this site up!
Best regards!

15 Oct 2011     

Mulle
Denmark

...and I have just been told that I -as a new member (!) can �t upload more then one ws per day. When I have 30 points..... I have been a member for four or five years...and have more then 300 uploads....
I hope the problem is solved pretty soon.

15 Oct 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Hi Mulle
I know for a fact that you �ve been a member here for along time!
I have lots of your worksheets!
What the heck is going on?
L

16 Oct 2011     

BlueLight
Romania

hello!i have a problem!i send a printable but i can �t download!please help me!thanks

16 Oct 2011