Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Today in the recent contributions I noticed that...    

Today in the recent contributions I noticed that...

silvia.patti
Italy

Today in the recent contributions I noticed that...

1) there is a worksheet uploaded five times for a computer glitch
2) there is a worksheet divided in two parts, perhaps because the frame is heavy

I suggest:
1) If we notice a computer glitch, we should download ALWAYS the same ws so that the others get 0 points and after a month they will be eliminated
2) I �m going to ask Victor to add a new report voice: "worksheets divided in parts without reason", so that everyone has to compress images and frames.

I think that these two ideas could help us not to overload the site.

Thanks

16 Oct 2011      

maryse pey�
France

if technically it is possible, it may be a good idea Silvia.

16 Oct 2011     

cagreis
Portugal

Silvia,  this has happened to me before... sometimes uploading a ws takes too long and if you click "sent" more than once it will upload the same ws again and again. What I do is simply to delete the repeated ws before it gets any points.

16 Oct 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

silvia, up till a few weeks back we were able to report repeated ws, but victor introduce a new warning into the reporting system that cancel the possibility of reporting and removing them.  and as far of downloading one so the other is removed after a month, let me tell you that i have a few ws that havent been dw in more than a year and they are still here.  i am pretty sure that the removing after a month rule has never worked.  victor usually asks us when implanting a new rule, but he didnt ask us for the "no removing because of a glitch" so i guess it was because he doesnt mind having 5 or 6 ws of the same thing.  and dear silvia how do we know a ws is divided for no reason?

16 Oct 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

Liz, if you see a ws with (for example) exercises 1 and 2 and then a second ws with exercise 3 and 4, don �t you think it is divided because of the frame/pictures??? Look at yesterday contributions and you �ll see what I mean.

Bye, Silvia

17 Oct 2011