Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Finally we can vote freely!!    

Finally we can vote freely!!

ammoura 23
Tunisia

I voted and have my finger blue! :)
I wish everything is ok and democracy will reign upon us! Heart free TunisiaHeart

23 Oct 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Great news! It �s an important beginning to change and hope the whole world could have it!  :D

23 Oct 2011     

dalia hassan
Egypt

Congratulations for all people of Tunisia,hoping that you will start a new age of democracy .

23 Oct 2011     

gilorit
Israel

Congratulations.
I wish you the best - Peace and equal rights
orit

23 Oct 2011     

fedi
Tunisia

Thanks for your sweet comments and congratulation for Argentina too. I have taken a nice picture of my blue finger and I want to share it with you!!! Today,all the Tunisians have blue fingers!! It �s amazing! The other wonderful thing that we all appreciated is that everyone is waiting his turn to vote patiently and cheerfully ( The Tunisians are sometimes impatient in lines!!!). Thanks God, Our revolution has  made us stronger,kinder and more tolerant. I love my country and my people

23 Oct 2011     

< Previous   1    2