Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What happen with downloading service???    

What happen with downloading service???

Daiane
Brazil

What happen with downloading service???

Hello guys,

Could anyone tell me why I can �t download worksheets???? I really need to prepare a class for tomorrow morning!!! 

Thanks in advance

Daiane

23 Oct 2011      

Mabdel
Morocco

Hello Daiane!
Please read the post above you �ll have the full anwer!
Best regards
Mabdel

23 Oct 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Dear Daiane,
As far as I know, it is possible to download the older sheets. There just aren�t any new ones since the uploading has been disabled. I saw you made some great sheets yourself in the past so if you cannot find anything among the older sheets, or if for some reason also that doesn�t work anymore, preparing a worksheet yourself is always an option and as soon as the site is back to normal, you can upload it here to share... :)

23 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

Hello,

At the moment it �s not possible to download worksheets, but I hope it will be possible tomorrow.

I �m sorry. It �s taking more time than I expected.

Victor

23 Oct 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

Everything, more or less, that is computer-related, takes more time than we expect. Don �t worry, Victor and a big THANKS from me, too.

23 Oct 2011     

chelia
Algeria

Hi all teachers,
  The day I found this site, I suppose that I became more interesting and less boring Big smile My learners were astounded and they still are LOL This site is really fantastic. Thanks everybody for all the contributions to help usClap 
 I wish we will be able to download the worksheets soon.
 Best wishes,
                                     Chelia

23 Oct 2011