Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Promote Yourself    

Promote Yourself

ESL
United States

Promote Yourself

There are two great ideas I would like to share with you-

There is a website called www.wetpaint.com, where you can develop a website based on anything you want. There is an education section, where you can design it for your class. It is totally free! I am going to develop one this next semester. You design it however you want. You can post pictures of your class, post homework, etc.

Also, I teach adults, and on the first day of class, I always give them my "business card." I go to www. vistaprint.com, and make these cards where you only have to pay for shipping. I have students email me about homework questions, notify me if they are going to be absent, etc.

This is a copy of my card - sorry it did not copy too clearly, but it has my esl email address on it. The students love getting it, and I find for the little cost, it is worth  it.

26 Dec 2008      

alien boy
Japan

Nice suggestions! Thanks Miss ESL of Illinois Big smile

26 Dec 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you for the tip Miss ESL of Illinois.  Clap

26 Dec 2008     

Nelssa
Ukraine

Many thanks! Smile