Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´ The system cannot find the file specified. /send_printables/sendupdate2.asp, line 44     

Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´ The system cannot find the file specified. /send_printables/sendupdate2.asp, line 44

isa2
Austria

Persits.Jpeg.1 error ´800a0002 ´ The system cannot find the file specified. /send_printables/sendupdate2.asp, line 44

Dear Victor,

I tried to update a new printable but the system constantly displays the message above. I only added a few questions to my WS and the size is 481kB.
Do you think you can fix the problem.

Thanks for your help.
Best regards, Isa

26 Oct 2011      

dorkas
Hungary

I think that was mine too.

26 Oct 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Guys,
you haven ´t probably realized Victor was moving this site to another server during the last few days. All these things are due to this change. Please, be more patient. We should be grateful for everything he does for us.

26 Oct 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I ´ve uploaded one worksheet and one power point and still no preview.It says "preview coming soon".Hope Victor can do sth.
You can see it rolling up and once you download it it ´s ok but no preview.I ´m posting this because Victor asked us to mention any problems.
Have a good day!!

27 Oct 2011     

maryse peyé
France

Amalia, the same occurred to me because I forget to fill one of the cells.Then everything was ok once all the necessary cells correctly filled.

Check all the cells are filled at first. Then as Victor has changed the uploading process (read his comment) it may have some new element we are not used too !

Have a splendid day !

Maryse.

27 Oct 2011     

victor
Spain

You are right, the "update" option is not working properly. I ´ll try to fix it today.

Liliaamalia, now it takes time for the preview to appear, from a few minutes to a few hours, don ´t worry for that.

27 Oct 2011