Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > report an error    

report an error

SEMSEM
Tunisia

report an error

hello,

i would like to report an error about my score.I have 239 pts and I only downloaded 238 worksheets .
When I tried to download a worksheet i was informed that I could not.
please  would you like to check my score.

31 Oct 2011      

stexstme
France

Well Semsem,
if you had 239 points & downloaded 238 ws, then you have 1 point ...left. One can download ws when you get 30 points, sooooooo, you might have downloaded too many ws without uploading...Am I right ???Pinch
I �m afraid there �s no mistake : you �ll have to upload a new ws to get the .. �magical � 30...
I hope I �m not telling you �rubbish � - as I am a zero pointer, He! He!Wink ( I used to have over 8000 pts, but I deleted them all...)              That �s the way I amUnhappy ...
Maybe someone else will be more useful... ( Hope so!)
Sylvie
edit : Now that I�ve read Moracv, I think she�s right! ;-))

31 Oct 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

I am not 100% sure but...
As soon as a member gets 30 points, s/he becomes a premium member and is able to download 30 free recent printables for free.
No matter how many points the member has got...
So semsem should be able to download 30 worksheets from here:
  Show all recent contributions

If semsem wants do download older worksheet, she will have to share more and gain more points...

1 Nov 2011