Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Preview Coming Soon    

Preview Coming Soon

Mulle
Denmark

Preview Coming Soon

I know it has been debated in the forum but both my worksheets today has come up with the image: Preview Coming Soon

-24 hours later it is them same image. I can �t re-upload -have tried it a couple of times. Couldn �t anything be done about it? I have considered not to upload more wss.

9 Nov 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Actually when I look at your new ws everything is alright.  The same thing happened to me a few days ago and the "preview coming soon"  sign eventually disappears and even if YOU can �t see the picture of your ws, other people can!! And a bit later, the picture appeared on my ws window too!!Confused
As long as the preview under the definition window shows, everything is OK! Just have a look at my newest ws today: I can �t see the little picture but I am sure you can! Will you let me know, please?Smile

9 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Yes, Mariethe,
It is fine, I mean I can see your newest ws �s snap shot preview alright. I can see all the snap shot previews of Gitte �s wss perfectly as well. So, no worries, dear friends:)
Sophia

9 Nov 2011     

tulpen25
Netherlands

I can also see your ws :)

9 Nov 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Mulle

" Couldn �t anything be done about it? I have considered not to upload more wss."

Sorry to say this, but , can �t you see the rude way you are talking in the forum?

Of course, something can be done ............... if there is someone to do the work.

Please, call Victor and let him know that you are about to dismiss him, becase he has not his work done. Thumbs Down

You remind me those people who have never paid for anything and are always complaining that what they get is not enough.

Consider what you want, but remember, this is a place of some excellence. If you decide not to upload anymore, you won �t have any problems -this site is a kind of social insurance - you have enough points to go on living on someone �s work.

BUT
on the other side, we all go on living, because each one of us feeds this place, one way or other.

I have a feeling that, if you consider not uploading anymore, I feel, you are going to erase your account.

Otherwise, it wouldn �t be fair.

Please, take note, many people work to keep this house running alive - your attitude is not fair.......

mainly, it �s not fair for Victor

Have a nice day ..or whatever

Linda

10 Nov 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Linda

I �m pretty certain Mulle did not have the intention of being rude to Victor. I know that if I had something to upload at the moment, I would wait for the problem to be resolved before doing so or I �d make my work available through emails.

10 Nov 2011     

kinho
Brazil

I agree with Mariethe,Sophia and "tulpen 25" !! I saw your ws allday long here!!!

10 Nov 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

According to Victor - who kindly answered my PM - worksheets with the warning "preview coming soon" are not to be reported, since the system will generate an image as soon as possible.

He said he � was working on that issue, since from his POV those wss should not appear among the recent contributions.

We should wait until he improves the changes and also help notifying him about any issues we find.

Reporting a ws just because it has a "different" looking is not my view of helping, and it �s not fair afterwards - it isn �t the member �s fault.

We should be patient because Victor is working to make the new features run perfectly.

Have a nice day / evening.

Zailda Coirano

10 Nov 2011     

douglas
United States

I don �t think Mulle was being rude at all.  She simply informed us that she may stop posting if it continues.  I see no problem with her statement.  If people can �t see what she has created for us why should she bother uploading it?

She doesn �t need points, so she just uploads them for the good of the community (I use A LOT of her worksheets in my classes).  Not posting is her perogative and her informing us of the possibility I don �t see as rude.

Hang in there Mulle, I �m sure it will be fixed soon.  I would really miss your worksheets, I hope you don �t choose to go.

Douglas

10 Nov 2011     

Germanic
Portugal

Hi Victor, Hi everyone,

I am huge trouble uploading my worksheets and it seems someone reporting them constantly or may be i am paranoid. Whatever is the case my worksheets are shown with the message preview coming soon and then next day it disappears and then I get the message that it has been reported as whatever and that my points will only be transferred if everything is OK with the worksheet in question. 

My problem is that I still haven �t been informed as to what I should make of all these things. Is someone trying to bully me or we are having some minor technical problems !!! Please do let me know as it is very irritating. I see no virtue in spending 7 to 8 hours drafting it and then have to deal with the reporting side of things, although I love to deliver the quality for free and not for points.

So if anyone can help me regarding my query??? I would be really grateful???

Regards to all 

GERMANIC

14 Nov 2011