Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Engage me - Nice video    

Engage me - Nice video

D@N! P
Brazil

Engage me - Nice video

Hello, Teacher
One of my students send me this video yesterday. I really like it and I want to share this with you. How are we enganging our students? Think about it.

Kisses

10 Nov 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Sophia

10 Nov 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

touching a sore spot...only yesterday our school purchased new CD players. No screens, big or small in sight yet.....

10 Nov 2011     

yuliya888
Ukraine

A thought provoking video. Thanks a lot!

10 Nov 2011     

puddyd
Oman

A good reminder and food for thought , thanks !

11 Nov 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

So true! I am lucky to be working in a school that has the latest state-of-the-art technology. Unfortunately it is the teachers who are cling to their old tried and true ways. They say that technology "is not dependable". They say "students want worksheets". They say that students "do not pay big bucks to sit in front of the computer".
I �m no youngster but I am fully embracing the new IWBs, youtube, powerpoints, moodle, etc etc.
I love using different ways of engaging the class.

Having said that I had my class making paper planes with messages using prefixes and suffixes and flying them around the class yesterday! It was amazing to see sentences such as "You are an irresistable, thoughtful  person who is neither dishonest nor childish."
Whatever works!!!!!
Cheers Joy

11 Nov 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome idea, Joy:)
Sophia

11 Nov 2011     

ELMO.
Spain

Nice video!! thanks for sharing

11 Nov 2011